1. I live in the United Kingdom and I would like to place an order with you guys. How much would it cost to ship to the UK?
- We quote shipping based on the weight and size of the products. We do not provide quotes without an order and an order number.
2. I would like to know the shipping cost before I pay. Is it possible?
- Yes, If you want to see the shipping cost before paying for the order, please:
1) Go to our website at http://howtomakecosmetics.com/
2) Check out with "A shipping quote will be sent to you via Email", as your shipping method, AFTER updating your cart to your own country.
3) Place an order with "I am a local customer, I will pay when I come to pick up" as your payment method, and we'll EMAIL you instead of calling.
By doing that you won't be charged for anything. We will email you the quote (shipping quote + order total) when we receive your order in our system, you can then decide to process or cancel the order.
or you can watch the 60 seconds instructional video here:
3. How long does it take my order to ship out?
- Typically, we ship orders out within 1-3 business days.
We ship either by USPS Mail or Fed Ex. If you have a preference you need to let us know. Otherwise, we will ship the most cost effective way. If you require some other form of shipping such as overnight, just contact us and let us know. We will work with your requirements.
4. Does TKB Trading accept return or exchange?
- We do not accept return or exchange for international orders.
5. How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
- Orders shipped by Priority Mail generally take 6 – 10 business days to reach their destination country. Expedited and FedEx shipments could reach their destination country in as little as 3 days.
* USPS Global Priority Mail does not include tracking or insurance. If you choose USPS Global Priority Mail you are responsible for lost or damaged shipments. TKB Trading will not replace lost or damaged shipments shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail *
6. Am I responsible for taxes?
- Yes, Duties and Taxes: Duties and taxes assessed by your government will be your responsibility.