TKB Trading, LLC is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to interact with and assist customers around the world.
We seek a friendly, outgoing person who genuinely likes people and likes helping them. Experience in customer service is helpful, particularly in a retail environment. Your interactions with our customers will support our ongoing relationship with our customers, engaging with them not as a “transaction” but as part of a conversation between colleagues in the worldwide trend of indie beauty cosmetics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Delighting and satisfying customers
- Promptly responding to incoming customer questions through our ticket system and phone calls. These questions will primarily be related to the status of an order, changes to an order, or questions about shipment of an order
- Helping customers find the right products and educating them on proper use
- Identifying common customer issues and friction points and developing solutions to improve the experience
- Being the eyes and ears of customers, reporting issues back to the company so it can continuously improve
- Process transactions such as credit card charges and/or refunds.
Things we look for include:
- A friendly, polite and relaxed personality
- A preference to working in a collaborative environment
- A commitment to acting as the customer’s advocate, using your training and common sense to solve problems and improve the customer experience
- A strong sense of personal ethics, and of treating the customer and coworkers ethically, fairly, honestly and openly
- A strong work ethic, committed to staying on task and completing your work in a timely and communicative manner with limited supervision
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Browser and some computer software)
- Basic math skills (ability to calculate discounts, refunds and similar transactions math)
- An interest in and knowledge of the cosmetics or arts and crafts industry
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment (this is not a retail shop or fancy office). A warehouse environment includes freedom to dress casually but also involves noise, warehouse heaters, fans for cooling, some dust and no janitorial services (keep your own work area clean).
- Sensitive to communicating and working with people who speak English as a second language
Starting Salary: $13 per hour
Benefits after 90 days: 3 days paid vacation per year, $5000 educational reimbursement per year.
Please click the link below to begin your application. Feel free to include any links to your social media profiles which you would like to share.
Apply By Clicking Here