11/4/2015 Update: We have a handful of these kits prepacked and are selling them at a deep discount since Halloween is over! If you want an inexpensive way to jump into polish making, this is a good choice. While supplies last only.
Fly or float,
just don't be tardy,
to my Halloween DIY party!
...... could be the title of your do-it-yourself Halloween party invitiations! This kit is great for you and a friend or two (or a little sister).
Includes enough bottles to make 5 mini polishes; if you want to make more than 5, just purchase more bottles and base. You will already have plenty of colors from the kit.
The kit includes:
4 Glitters :
Every bottle holds 5ml nail polish base. To that, you will add the recommended amount of 1-5 drops of mixing polishes, and 1-2 scoops of glitter (optional).
1. Fill the 2x2" ziplock mixing bag 2/3 full with of nail polish base. Pour slowly and zip the top of the bag to see if it is 2/3rd full or not because the tendency is accidentally pour more.
2. Add 1-5 drops of mixing polish colors, or glitter. You can add more drops of colors if needed.
3. Zip the bag closed and start blending and mixing until there are no speckles.
4. Drop a small bead to the bottle. Slowly pour the polish into the bottle. We think it is easiest if you cut a small hole at the corner of the bag and pour that way. Fill up to the shoulder of the bottle, leaving room for the brush!
5. Insert brush on the bottle first, then screw the top onto the bottle. Then you're done!!!
Collection of pigments on a bismuth oxychloride substrate. Includes the following "Soft" colors: Mauve, Yellow,...
$ 4.95 - Sold Out
A 4-well magnetic palette in a glittery black color. FAQs Ingredients: Cardboard and paper. The paper...
$ 45.95 - Sold Out
The 12-cavity magnetic palettes are sized to hold our 26mm pans. Tins are shown on...
$ 9.95 - Sold Out
On this page you are purchasing the GLITTERY Black 12-cavity magnetic palette which includes twelve 26mm...